We will usually ship your purchases within 3-7 working days of receiving your order. However, please allow extra days over busy holiday periods, Bank Holidays as well as custom orders.
MM Apparel Pty Ltd can not be held responsible for any postal or delivery delays which would be out of our control.
If your delivery is damaged in anyway, you must contact us via email within 48 hours, otherwise a claim cannot be accepted.
We courier door to door for R100.00 anywhere in South Africa.
Our shipping rates are per parcel and delivery timescales may vary, depending on the delivery location.
We offer two delivery options for SA - Standard Tracked 72 and Express Tracked 24. A tracking number will be included in your shipping confirmation email.
Standard shipping is free when you spend over R1500.00
Our European and Rest of The World shipping is an International Tracked and Signed service. The service to individual countries may vary, depending on location and the postal service in each country.
Price and delivery times will vary.
CUSTOM DUTIES & OTHER FEES
Countries outside of the SA may be subject to additional duties and taxes. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, taxes and customs, payment of these. The final purchase cost of your order does not include any additional duties as required. The carrier will inform you of the duties in order for them to deliver. If you do not pay the required duties to release your order, the parcel will be returned back to MM Apparel and refunded less the shipping costs plus a handling fee of R300.00 per parcel which will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions send us an email to email@example.com
1. This policy forms part of the MM Apparel (Pty) Ltd Website Terms and Conditions and words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this policy unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
2. MM Apparel (Pty) Ltd shall take reasonable measures to protect your privacy, as more fully detailed below.
3. Signing up as a user on the Website, will require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to
3.1 your name and surname;
3.2 your email address;
3.3 your physical address;
3.4 your gender;
3.5 your mobile number; and
3.6 your date of birth.
4. Any changes in personal information should be brought to our attention as a soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
5. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
6. Subject to clause 6.2 below, we will not, without your express consent:
6.1 use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
6.1.1 in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
6.1.2 to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
6.1.3 to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
6.1.4 to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
6.2 disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
6.2.1 to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
6.2.2 to our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
6.2.3 to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions; and
6.2.4 to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
7. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, MM Apparel (Pty) Ltd is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which maybe required of it.
8. We will ensure that all our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third-party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
9. When you provide a rating or review of a Product, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the Website, in newsletters or other marketing material. We will not display your Last Name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
10. We will -
10.1 treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
10.2 take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
10.3 provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
10.4 promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
10.5 provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
10.6 upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
11. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
12. MM Apparel (Pty) Ltd undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
13. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
14. If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked to this Website or anyone other than MM Apparel (Pty) Ltd, MM Apparel (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of such information to the third party.